Welcome to TrumpetFish Publications!
Music Resources for Young Trumpeters
BEGINNING TRUMPET/CORNET METHOD BOOKS
The Following method books are designed for either studio use or homogeneous trumpet classes. These materials are also ideal for use in a university methods course. Typically, the materials in these books are aimed at students in the first two years of playing, or later years if the student has problems developing the fundamentals of music.
- Beeler, Walter, Method Book One. Warner Bros. Music.
- Clarke, Herbert. Elementary Studies. Carl Fischer Inc.
- Edwards, Andrew. Method Book One. (Hovey). Belwin Mills.
- Foster, Richard. Practical Hints. (Ployhar). Belwin Mills.
- Getchell, R.W. Practical Studies Book One. (Hovey). Belwin Mills.
- Gordon, Claude.Physical Approach to Elementary Brass Playing. Carl Fischer Inc.
- Glasel, James. Relaxation Techniques Book One. Chamber Music Library (USA)
- Hering, Sigmund. Trumpet Course Book One, The Beginning Trumpeter. Carl Fisher Inc
- Hickman, David. Trumpet Lessons, Volume One. Tromba Publications.
- Hickman, David. Speed Reading for Beginners. Tromba Publications.
- Liebmann, Herman. Elementary Etudes, Volume One. Editions Marc Reift (Switzerland).
- Lillya, Clifford. Method For Cornet/Trumpet, Book One. Balquhidder Music.
- Ridgeon, John. Brass For Beginners. Boosey and Hawkes Inc.
- Shuebruck, Richard. Graded Lip Trainers Book One. Carl Fischer Inc.
- Thompson, James and Sayer, Robert. Daily Play-Along Brass Builder. - Available from www.themusicclass.com
- Uber, David. 70 Beginning and Early Studies. PP Music.
- Uber, David. Warm Up Procedures. Encore Music Publishers.
- Vandercook, H.A. Elementary Etudes. Rubank Inc.
- Williams, Ernest. Little Classics (from the Best of Ernest Williams). Charles Colin Pub.
Questions??? Contact me at: email@example.com
* * * * *
StewMuse Home //
Duos & Trios //
On-Line Lessons //